How Long, O Lord
From Ray and Millie Overholt: "It's a great book! I believe that God will use it to give people understanding of the end times. We have been taught in error for so long."
How Long, O Lord is an easy to read book packed with Scriptures that deal with the following subjects:
- Jesus is coming! Can We Know When?
- The Thief In the Night: Is it Phase One of Christ's Coming?
- What is Tribulation?
- What is the Purpose of Tribulation?
- God has not Appointed Us to Wrath!
- Are Tribulation and Wrath the Same Thing?
- The End-Day Pharaoh
- Portrait of the Antichrist
- The Mark of the Beast
- God's End-Day People
- The Day of Wrath
- Do the Scriptures Confirm that Christ is Coming After the Tribulation?
- The Surprising Origin of the Teaching of a Pre-Trib Rapture
- Should This Message be Preached?
- Will People Be Saved after Christ Returns?
If ever there has been a day when God's people need to be wide awake and alert, it is today. Everywhere we look there are signs of the end of time - the world church; apostasy; the world government; the chip ready to be inserted into bodies and even now being tested on both animals and humans; the rising generation being fed a constant diet of violence; nations in turmoil; enough biological and nuclear warfare available to destroy mankind; the rise and acceptance of homosexuality; the increasing hatred toward Christianity; the sadistic slaughter of babies; the practice of euthanasia; the Middle East in constant crisis; Jerusalem and Babylon (Iraq) on a prophesied collision course; and now the tampering with human beings through human cloning. It is incredible to watch all these things unfold and try to warn people to prepare to meet their God. It is disappointing to watch so many turn away from the truth, just as God warned us that many would. God warns us in His Word: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge . . . " (Hosea 4:6). This is not a book containing man's knowledge, but its pages are filled with Scriptures. Dark days are here, and even darker days are just ahead of us. If ever we need God to direct our steps, it is today.
Soft Cover: 100 Pages